Last Revised: June 11, 2021
- Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for the Services, are given access to an account, contact us for support, or otherwise access certain features or content; and
- Our service providers and other third parties.
The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, alias, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as job information; and
- Login information, such as username and password.
In addition, if you access and use the Services on a mobile device and your mobile device’s settings allow it, we may collect information about your real-time location for one-time use only. Note that we do not continuously collect or store any location data. Please see the “Your Choices” section below for information regarding how to limit the location information that we may collect when you access and use the Services on a mobile device.
When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and WordPress as well as mobile tools provided by the Apple and Google Play store) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services; and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Provide you with products and services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request, including to send you notifications and documents via email;
- Maintain access records, including to track who took an action within the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Enforce our agreements; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our agreements;
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Workflow Manager, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure databases with industry standard security protocols. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
- Your Choices
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own products or services, you can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you access our Services using a mobile device, you may adjust the settings on your mobile device to allow or prevent the sharing of location information. For example, you can disable “Location” (or “Location Services” on iOS-based devices) on your mobile device to prevent sharing your location information with us. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your mobile device to learn how to adjust your mobile device settings. Please note that if you disable the sharing of location information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services that are designed for mobile devices.
- Accessing and Changing Your Information
You can review and change the personal information associated with your account by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us.
- Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
- Data Transfers
We are based in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
- Contact Us
2139 S 1260 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84119-1464